Can I get a tax deduction (ROT- and RUT-avdrag)?

In some areas you can apply for ROT- and/or RUT-avdrag (tax deduction). If this is applicable in your area you will be able to choose this reduction when ordering your fibre connection.

Please note that to take advantage of this you need to:
  • Have a taxed income in Sweden
  • Have a Swedish personal identification number
Apart from this there may be other criteria which is decided by the Swedish Tax Agency and can be changed at any time. To read more about tax reductions please visit the website of the Swedish Tax Agency.
IP-Only Kundservice (Uppdaterad )
Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.